While three days is not enough to soak in St. Peterburg and its various opportunities, the coordinators made it worthwhile. They got to hear about:
- how the green infrastructures are designed in Russia, global and local trends;
- MLA+ sharing their research and findings about St. Petersburg waterways and potential greening;
- various IT solutions for collecting, identifying, and communicating;
- organizing participatory budgeting and participatory design of public spaces in St Petersburg;
- and a number of initiatives that make or try to keep the city Green.
Here one can get a glimpse at some of the VIDEOS from the visit.