Kazan Study Visit
While the winter was soon approaching and the Berlin trip was sadly cancelled, the coordinators arranged an alternative city to visit and envision the possibilities. The parks and administration of Tatarstan provided a great welcome and with the help of the organizers the participants got to:
- Visit the shores and the banks of the river and their parks;
- speak to the administration of the city, parks, and park managers;
- identify and set concrete goals for their own local initiatives;
- collaborate and organize a database/network of specialists;
- plant an Oak – named after Peter the Great;
- and walk along the street of white flowers.
Here one can get a glimpse of the VIDEOS from the visit.